Our commitment to Quality...
The Board of Directors, physicians and staff of Carle Richland Memorial Hospital are committed to quality care and the safety of our patients. In addition to our own quality improvement activities, our hospital is involved in several initiatives at both the State and National level to continuously improve the delivery of quality care.
Click on the links below to learn more about our quality initiatives at Carle Richland Memorial Hospital and to view our scores.
- Survey of Patients' Experiences
- Timely and Effective Heart Attack Care
- Colonoscopy Follow-Up
- Timely Emergency Department Care
- Preventive Care
- Pregnancy and Delivery Care
- Surgical Complications
- 30-Day Death Rates
- Use of Medical Imaging
- Payment and Value of Care
Or for more information, visit