Carle Richland Memorial Hospital Offers a complete range of Occupational Therapy Services to inpatient, outpatients and home health patients.
Outpatient services are provided in our advanced Rehabilitation Services Center.
Every day, children and adults have or develop health conditions that significantly affect their ability to manage in their daily lives. With the help of Occupational Therapy, many of these individuals can achieve or regain a higher level of independence. Occupational Therapy offers creative solutions and alternatives for carrying out daily activities.
Services may include:
- Customized treatment programs aimed at improving abilities to carry out the activities of daily living.
- Comprehensive evaluation of home and job environments and recommendations on necessary adaptation.
- Recommendations and training in the use of adaptive equipment.
- Education to family members and caregivers.
A wide variety of people can benefit from Occupational Therapy, including those with:
- Work-related injuries, including repetitive stress injuries.
- Limitations following stroke or heart attack.
- Arthritis, multiple sclerosis, or other serious chronic conditions.
- Birth injuries, learning disorders, or developmental disabilities.
- Burns, spinal cord injuries, or amputations.
- Broken bones or other injuries from falls or accidents.
- Vision or cognitive problems that threaten their abilities to drive.
For additional information about Occupational Therapy services at Carle Richland Memorial Hospital, please call (618) 395-6031.